Dr. Suresh Tiwari, Scientist F
Member of Expert Appraisal Committee (EAC) for evaluation of projects relating to NCM sector in the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change for 3 years w.e.f. 11 July 2022.
Dr. (Smt.) Swapna P.
- Member of Sea Level Rise Working Group, WCRP Safe Landing Climates (SLC) Lighthouse Activity.
- Her membership to Working Group on Coupled Modeling (WGCM), World Climate Research Program (WCRP) is extended till the end of 2022.
Dr. Ila Agnihotri, Research Associate, CCCR-IITM
- Has bagged prestigious award presented by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) for her science writing skills named Augmenting Writing Skills for Articulating Research – AWSAR 2021.
- Her Science Story on “Integrating climate variations, water availability and Agriculture for Sustainable livelihood” is selected in Postdoctoral Fellow Category among best stories.
- More details about the award can be found out at: https://www.awsar-dst.in/results-2021
Dr. Suvarna Fadnavis, Scientist-F, Centre for Climate Change Research, Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, is appointed as Editor of the Journal Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics (ACP), current impact factor 6.11, CiteScore: 10.1, h5-index: 93
Her research subject areas are Aerosols, Clouds and Precipitation, Dynamics, and Gases. Details are available at:
Dr Sachin Ghude, Scientist E,
- Elected by Integrated land ecosystem atmosphere process studies (iLEPAS) to serve as a Co-Chair starting from 2022. Before serving Co-Chair, Dr Ghude served iLEAPS as Member, Scientific Steering Committee.
- Member, Expert Group constituted by Commission for Air Quality Management (CAQM) to examine the suggestions before finalization of the policy to curb air pollution in Delhi-NCR. This Expert Group will finalize the policy to curb air pollution in Delhi-NCR.
Dr. Yogesh Kumar Tiwari, Scientist E, CCCR-IITM
Nominated by Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change as an Expert Member at the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCC) to:
- Technical review of GHG inventories and other annual information reported by Annex-I Parties,
- In-depth review of Annex-I Party national communications,
- Review of biennial reports of developed country Parties,
- Matters related to non-Annex-I Party national communications,
- Technical analysis of biennial update reports from non-Annex-I Parties,
- Review of reports on systematic observation, etc.
Details about Dr. Tiwari’s Expertise and Tasks are mentioned at: