National Training Workshop On: Paleoclimate- Archives, Proxies and Analysis/ Measurement Techniques (NT-PALEO 2023)
राष्ट्रीय प्रशिक्षण कार्यशाला: पेलियोक्लाइमेट अभिलेखागार-प्रॉक्सी और विश्लेषण/माप तकनीक
Organized By Development of Skilled Manpower (DESK), MoES, IITM Pune
Date: 16 - 20 January 2023
Venue: IITM, Pune
Application closing date: 10th Dec, 2022
Participation: Final year Masters Students and early years (up to 2nd year) of PhD
Application Link: https://iitmjobs.tropmet.res.in/job/workshop-nt-paleo-2023.php
For any query, contact: "Desk Training" email@example.com
Instruction to participants
- The accommodation is arranged at IITM Prithvi Hall of Residence on sharing basis. There will not be any accommodation charges.
- You may reimburse the travel fare equivalent of the Third AC train fare (to-and-fro) (for Research Scholars and above) and Second Class Sleeper (for students) via the shortest distance from your workplace/institute to IITM. For any other mode of transport, the reimbursement will be made only for the above fare or actual, whichever is lower. For availing travel reimbursement from the organizers, participants must produce the following:
- Original tickets used during commuting. In case it’s an electronic ticket a printout of the ticket with self-attestation is necessary.
- A valid official ID (student/scholars/employee).
- An undertaking from the HoD/Director/Administrative Officer stating that you are not availing the reimbursement of the travel expenses from your/other organization(s).
- A copy of PAN card and Aadhaar Card.
- Bank account details for the online transaction.
(All are mandatory, incomplete applications will not be accepted).
- Food coupons for lunch, dinner and breakfast, will be provided, which can be used for the meals.
- Participants should carry fully vaccinated certificate of COVID and is mandatory for attending the workshop.
- Candidates with any symptoms related to COVID may kindly refrain from attending the workshop. We expect socially responsible actions from the participants in case of any symptoms related to COVID.
Click here for more details.